Sunday, November 4, 2007

Last Weekend

I was so happy last weekends. After working very hard for my last term examination. Now I can take it easy again. I spend my free time going to movie, listening to music, playing games online, walking and also I don’t forget to help my mom around the house too. Most food that I like is any kind that isn’t quite hot. I like to taste the new dish especially that come from my mom cooking. Presenly, I don’t live with my mother because of I should live at dormitory it’s near the university, then I always miss her when I eat out.
Because I get used have meals from my mom cooking, those are my favorite dishes. Several days agos I was online chatting with a girl. She’s studying at some university in Chiangmai. She’s very cute and funny too. She always makes me langh, whenever we’re online after a while we exchanged phone number so now we talk many times a day. She told me it’s nice and cool in Chiangmai right now. There’re many Tourist Thai and Western in Chiangmai now. She told me about beautiful places in Chiangmai. It made me wanted to go to Chiangmai again to see all those wonderful scenery and feel the lovely atmosphere which is very hard to find in Bangkok. I think everyone of us like to go to beautiful places over the weekends we all work, studied hard and feel tired for the whole week. So we need to relax and enjoy ourselves in a nice and beautiful place. At weekends we might go with lover of our love ones to some where beautiful that will give us good memory and make us feel good. Like going to the mountain which we’ll feel so relax that will give us good feeling. These days some families or some lover
might not be able to spend time together during the week. So going beautiful places at the weekends with lover of love ones will keep us closed and help build up good relationship in family of for lovers. It will give us good memory and make us all very happy also. Me too right now I feel wanted to go to Chiangmai again because I want to meet her, want to spend the good time to traveling with us. So I want to meet her very much. However I just ready to start in new semester. I think in semester 2 , I want to get a good grade for my family and finally I love to study at ABAC and I hope I can graduate at ABAC in 4 years.

No comments: