Sunday, November 18, 2007

How long i can graduate from ABAC..*

I think everyday , how I can graduate from ABAC University , It very serious because I must reading a book only and my faculty is Law.So , It was very hard to learn but I don't care I want to try to work hard . However if I can graduate from here , my family will be proud exactly. So.now I'm Freshmen in semester 2. I was very serious in semester 1, because in semester I don't do everything. I came to late in the any classroom. I don't care everything. I played game veryday. After that it coming to final test I was very sad. I wasn't read any books. And final test is coming in 2 days. I'm very nervous. Finally I try so hard in 2 days. After that in the Final test. I can did it but not well. After that my grade is 2.22. I failed 1 subjects. But I'm not sad I thing It not so bad and I can do it. Although I read the book in 2 days. It very surprised and wonderful. I thing in that times I will failed all subject. I thing ervry days, never mind I must be improve myself evrything example; play games, come late, sleep in the class, talk a lot, Etc. Because in the semester 2 i must be a good grade and I want to grade A in this semester. Now I leraning in English for law 1. It very interesting and challenging for me . And I meet a new friends and a news teacher who is name " Mr. Jasper " he is smart. But I can study in this class. In this semester I'm must to pratise my homework and reading a book everydays. If i can deligent much more I thing I can graduate in this University in 4 years. But If I don't care everything finally I can't successful in my life and my family will be sad. So I want to learn much more than in semester 1. I just to try hard in semester 2 and any semester too. When I can graduate from ABAC University. My mom and my daddy would be proud and happy very much. In the same times I will be glad very much because my faculty is very hard to graduate in 4 years. After that I just to be a lawyer. I not sure how I can graduate from ABAC University. But I promise myself I just to graduate in 4 years and I promise I want to a good student and I must respect in the rule

No comments: